Wednesday, April 27, 2011

just up date

over and done with.finish and forgotten.
no, that's not true! there's no question of forgetting.
just the opposite.
every minute of every hour.
I mentally hug myself and give a silent shout of "whoopee! hooray! finally free! alone at last!"
even everyone noticed a change in me.
just one. only one. one's enough. isn't it?
who needs two?
there's only one ME!
no longer do I have to remind another ME.
no longer do I have to listen to that other ME's.
from now on, there's only one ME.
you've no idea how wonderful it feels,
how bright the future looks.
too bad about firtzrules, of couse.
"happy memories, I don't think."
but that's something I must remember from now on...............
my name.........
it isn't firtzrules any more.....
now I'm MUHAMMAD DANIEL FARIZ....
MUHAMMAD DANIEL FARIZ, that's ME.

No comments: